About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 3 Christmas Advent Countdown

Today was opening box number 3 of our daily advent calendar......it held a few chocolate surprises!! No activities for today for that, but I did get some wrapping started tonight!! Hahaha, the girls were sooooo excited that I was starting to wrap presents, they wanted to come in and help me, but mommy was mean and said NO!! Gotta have some surprises on Christmas morning, lol!! Here is what I accomplished tonight, well, a little part of it anyways, lol!! The girls helped me to bring the presents in and put them under the tree, THAT was the ONLY part they could help with tonight! The cat wanted in on the playing with the ribbon, but I wouldn't let her......she got upset with me and wanted to go outside....here she is waiting by the door!! I was going to bake some cookies tonight, but didn't get a chance to do that, will do that tomorrow morning!! I did however put up a couple SMALL decorations tonight, nothing major, but still adds a little festive touch......... Well, that's about it.........I have put the girls to bed for the night, and I am settled down watching a movie on youtube........"November Christmas". So far it seems like a very touching Christmas story! I better get going so I can watch my movie! Merry Christmas and blessings to you all and your families!! Lisa

No comments: