About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge

Good morning everyone! A friend of mine has challenged me and some others to a 30 day photo challenge on facebook!! If you'd like to join in, let me know! I'm sure we could add you and you can either start from where we are that day, or try catching up and doing the other days as well! It's going to be so much fun! If you'd like to join in, click on the "30 day" link above! Here are my first two pictures! Day 1 is a self portrait Day 2: something you wore I think this is going to be a lot of fun! I hope I can continue to be creative in my picture taking.....we'll see how far I come by the end of the 30 days! Well, that's all for today! Have a wonderful day! Lisa

No comments: