About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Literacy Fair Project at School

Tonight was Julie's night..........she found out today at school that she won 1st place in her category of Fantasy/Fairytale for the Literacy Fair!!! She was sooooooooo excited!! The book she read was Ever After High: The Storybook of Legends. Here is a picture of her and her storyboard.
She was so proud of herself, and well, she worked hard on this, she should be!! (Well, she DID have just a LITTLE help, lol!) Anyhow.......she also found out that she has earned a spot in the district Literacy Fair which will be held at the High School on Jan. 30. She can't wait!! We are hoping she does well there too, but, we'll have to wait and see how things go that night!! Here she is holding her 1st place ribbon
And here is just a wonderful picture that I love of her!
My little girl is growing up right before my eyes and is turning into such a beautiful young lady, inside and out!! I know God has some special plans for my little girl and I am soooo blessed that God chose me, of all people, to be her Mom!! I am so proud of you Julie and love you so very much!! Always do the very best with what the Lord has given you!!

No comments: