About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last Day of September 2009

Wow, hasn't September just flown by! I can't believe it! Tomorrow October starts, and then Thanksgiving will be here, and then..............Christmas! Wow!! Oh no, that means that SNOW will be here shortly......we didn't have too much of a summer, can't we have some more summer?!! Oh well, guess not....that's Chautauqua county for you here in NY!

Well, it's a rainy cold gloomy day today..........Julie has her picture taken at school today.......I hope it turns out good! They usually do, but I always worry that she will spill or make some funny face or something.

Rachel is walking around like a champ now.......even trying to run and climb too....she's my other little monkey!

I sure hope to get scrappy soon........haven't been tooooo scrappy lately.....although I did do a couple of challenges at a couple online crops that have been held recently, but that's about it! lol! I also need to get the front porch all decorated too, hopefully the weather will cooperate with me here one of these days, and then I can take some pictures too!

Well, that's about it for today, nothing too exciting! 'Til next time!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

nice to see a bit about you today. I hope things are going well~ missing you at Paper Popsicles~!