About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday at the Park and birthday month at FH2S!

This has been such a fun month at From Here 2 Scrapternity....we are having a birthday bash over there!! There was even a challenge to bake a birthday cake, but in order to get the points, we had to have a picture taken of it with US in the picture! I did get a pic of me with the cake, but I also took a pic of one of my dd's and her cousin with it too, cuz they were the ones that help to make the cake! Here are the pics!





Today was such a gorgeous spring day, still a little bit chilly, but oh so sunny out! Sooooooo, dd Julie wanted to go to one of the playgrounds around, so I said yes! Her little sister Rachel loved it there too! I think I am going to have some fun pics to scrap from these!!
Enjoy!!








1 comment:

Haf Scraps said...

Hey Lisa! Great photos!!! You have an eye for great composition. Also, I had to mention that I was totally grooving out to Journey and Aerosmith while browsing your page. LOL! Hugs!!