About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Aaaah, It's Friday!!!!!!!

I just LOVE Fridays, but they always seem to come and go so quickly! Well, not much planned for today, just taking Julie, Rachel, and our nephew Gauge to the beach today to play and have fun, and HOPEFULLY mommy can relax a little bit! LOL I am sooo hoping to scrap tonite, it's been a few days and I really need some scrappy therapy! Speaking of scrappiness, starting in September, there is going to be some fun going on at Scrap-Friendzy!! They are having a scrappy U for some back to school/college fun! I hope you'll think about coming and seeing what it's all about! Tell them that Lisa sent you! Hope to see you there! U can either click on the link above or go to the scrappy U logo to the left! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: