About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful

Wow, has it REALLY been since September since I last blogged?? I really need to be better about this.......good thing New Year's is coming up so I can make my resolution to do just that! Be a better blogger! Then again, why do I need to wait til New Year's, I can just start now, right??!! Right! Well, we'll see how well I actually do, lol!!

Well, I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is next week.....for some reason, it just doesn't seem possible, this year has been flying by so quickly! It really has been a good year all in all.....thank the Lord above!! I am praying that 2011 will be even better! I really feel that it's gonna be THE year that I REALLY buckle down and start getting healthy....although, I'm already making small changes now! :)

Thanksgiving 2010.......I have sooooo much to be thankful for! I don't have room to list everything, but a few of the many blessings that God has blessed me with are: my husband, my two little girls, my church, my home, my family and friends, and my health. I love Thanksgiving Day to spend with the family and just have a quiet day together. I hope and pray that all of you have a Blessed Thanksgiving as well.......enjoy your families and be thankful for what the Good Lord Above as provided for you!
Til next time!

1 comment:

Gramma said...

From our family to yours
"Happy Holidays!"