About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I was scrappy today!


Yay me!!!
I finally got scrappy today! It felt sooooooo good!! I used the October 7, 2010 sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches, and it was for the March Monster challenge at the same site! I didn't have any monster stickers or paper, so I found some little monster clipart online! Aren't they just the cutest?! I've also recently found another scrapbooking site called Sisterhood of Scrap which seems to be a wonderful place to hang out as well as my other two sites........if you get a chance, stop by and say that I sent you!! They have March Madness challenges going on right now which I think is pretty cool! Lots of inspiration for some cool layouts and cards and projects!!

Thanks to hubby for taking the girls to grammy's today, I got some mommy alone time, lol! I am very thankful to him! OK, off to finish some laundry and hopefully get at least one more page done too! Bye!

No comments: