About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dr. days........

Today I had to bring Rachel to the Dr........she has been coughing, had runny nose, and has been congested. Dr. checked her out for her 6 month appt. along with her other symptoms.....he had us go to the hospital for x-rays and also ordered a nebulizer to help her breathe a little better and try to get some of the congestion gone.......I pray that she won't have to be on this for tooo long! I just gave her some of her amoxicillian and a bottle, so now she is sleeping pretty good! Julie will be coming home from school shortly.........now the trick is, how to keep Julie from playing with the baby too much, lolol!!! Aahhh, I'll find a way I'm sure! Okay, that's about it for today.........other than it is really POURING RAIN outside!! Yuck!!

No comments: