About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Steps........

Well, today baby Rachel actually got up on her knees and her hands........she didn't go anywhere, except falling over once she got up there, but, this is the first step toward her learning to crawl!! Pretty soon!! Right now she has a little bit of a cold, runny nose, and cough and such......but......she is still that happy go-lucky little baby girl!! The only time she cries really hard is when daddy or I am trying to wipe off her nose of all the yucky gook...LOL!! Poor little thing!! Other than that, let me see.........today she tried pears for the first time, it didn't go so well, but, we'll try again tonite or tomorrow!

Julie is going to a friend's birthday party tonite and then to another one tomorrow, so her weekend will be pretty busy, but very fun for her! She got her first report card today.....she did pretty well and we are very proud of her! Still some things to work on, but, she'll get there eventually!! Right now she is outside playing in the snow.......funny how she tells me she doesn't like living here with all the snow, yet she LOOOOOOVES to play outside in it!! LOL!!

Well, I guess that's about it for today!

No comments: