About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

FH2S Guest Designer Term almost over........

I can't believe how fast this month has flown by, WOWZERS!! I've had a ton of fun being the guest designer at FH2S (From Here 2 Scrapternity).....what a great bunch of ladies and such wonderful inspiration in the gallery! Thanks to Pam and Linda for a great month! I had fun doing crop challenges too for this month! Stay tuned for my Guest Designer monthly layout releases soon!!

1 comment:

Haf Scraps said...

Congrats, Lisa! I bet that was fun. Can't wait to see what you created.