About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Online Scrapbooking Crop at Dixie Pieces!

There is going to be a great crop at Dixie Pieces from Feb. 5-7.......please come join in the fun! I just found out about it and hope to accomplish alot of layouts! Looks like a very friendly and exciting place to be!

Other than that, boy, what a day we had today! First thing this morning dd Julie tried saying she was sick so she didn't have to go to school today.......I fell for it at first, then found out it was because of a little boy that she didn't want to go. I brought her back and had a little talk with her teacher. Hopefully things will work out okay soon!

1 comment:

A Sarasota said...

Hey Lisa! Love your photo on the header!