About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Monday, January 24, 2011

No School Today!

Nice surprise phone call this morning telling us there wasn't any school! Yay, back to bed I went! Had a fairly nice relaxing day with my girls....stayed at home in jammies.....did some cleaning, laundry, dishes, and made some cookies! Watched a movie today too, while dd Rachel was taking a nap! DD Julie helped with laundry a bit.....pretty soon I may be able to have her do it all! LOL! Didn't get any scrappy time today......hoping to tomorrow though! Stop by Sassy Li'l Sketches for a visit and tell them that Lisa (scrapadoodler) sent you! We have a Valentine's crop planned for Feb.4 if you'd like to stop by! Also, Scrap-Friendzy is having a sketch-a-thon this month and they also have something really cool planned for February! Hopefully I'll have something scrappy to post soon! Fingers crossed!!

No comments: