About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Scrappy time???

Nope, none just yet, but I'm still hoping!! I am working on cleaning up the bedroom today and also my scrappy space, which is in the bedroom! I am going to pack away a few things too to make it less cluttered for me and hopefully more enjoyable to sit down and scrap! If YOU have time and want to check out two great scrapbooking sites, here are two that I'd think you like!

Sassy Li'l Sketches is a newer scrapbooking message board with lots of really friendly people and some AMAZING sketches to get inspired from! Please check them out! Also, if you join the message board, please let them know that I sent you!!

Another scrappy site that I enjoy is Scrap-Friendzy! This month they have a sketch-a-thon going on.......a sketch for EVERYDAY THIS MONTH!! How cool is that?! Check out all the inspiration there too! Let them know that Lisa sent you if you stop by and join in the fun!!

Well, I better get back to cleanin', tossin', and organizin'! Have a great day!

No comments: