About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sassy Lil' Sketches DT Reveal for July 21, 2011

OK folks, this sketch is absolutely AMAAAAAAAAZING!!! I had so much fun with it! I hope you can tell?! This July sketch really ROCKS!! Here is the gorgeous sketch that Cherie made for us! Isn't it awesome?!!



and here is my take on it! I tipped it sideways so that I could use my vertical photos and I think it turned out rather well! Yay me!!! LOL!!



If you would like to check out the gorgeous sketches that Cherie designs, please get more info here at Sassy Lil' Sketches Blog! I think you'll be glad that you came! Please tell them that Lisa (scrapadoodler) sent you! Have a wonderful day!

Sassy Lil' Sketches Layout July Sponsors:
Paper Sponsor:



The lucky winner will receive a full kit from Tally Scrapper!

Tally Scrapper is having a STOREWIDE sale with 15% off everything with code BIGJULYSALE and all previous kits are 21.00! Stop by and check it out!



Digital Sponsor:



Layouts must be uploaded below by August 5th, 11:59 P.M. EST to be eligible for the July random prize drawing*.

Specific rules for both Sassy Lil' Sketches site can be found on our Sassy Lil' Sketches "Rules" page.

*The paper prize is available to U.S. residents only
*The digital prize is open to both U.S. and international residents.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Fun, Fun, Fun layout, Lisa!!! I am loving the summer feel to your blog, too. ;)

Dolly Daydreams said...

What a great summery and playful layout, love how you have tipped the sketch on it's side great piece, love it . New teamie SILS cards)

Marie