About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Tonsil and Adenoid Surgery

Well, this past Friday, July 15, my oldest daughter Julie had her tonsils and adenoids out.........boy has it been quiet around here! She is 8 years old and is usually running around and yelling and just being your regular happy go lucky kid! It's kind of strange seeing her so mellow and quiet, it's almost like she's not even here! I know she's probably just not feeling up to par. She's drinking lots of water and ice pops.....just started some pudding today.....hopefully I'll get a pic on here soon of her at the hospital after she came out of surgery....asleep. Well, that's about it for now.....take care and God bless!
Lisa

No comments: