About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Another year older!

I can't believe I am another year older today.............sheesh, where does the time go to?? I still FEEL like I am in my 20's and I've even been told that I LOOK like I am in my 20's.......soooooo, my question is, why can't we STAY that age that we like? lolol!! I'm just teasing! I thank my Lord that I am alive and well, and that He has graced me with another birthday and another well spent year with my family! I have sooooooo much to be thankful for and I just thank my Lord Jesus for all the many blessings that He has bestowed on me!

No comments: