About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Photography Challenge Catch Up!!

Tonight I am catching up on my photography challenge for the past 4 days.......Easter weekend was a busy one, very good, but busy!! So, without delay, here are my photos from day 7 - 10! Day 7 Day 8 Day 9 Day 10 There, I am all caught up on photos now! Yay!! Tomorrow I need to finish up some laundry, pick up and organize the bedroom (AGAIN!), cut some more coupons, and work on the dining area a bit more......it got a little messy from this weekend when my mom stayed with us. I didn't feel like doing too much picking up when she was here, lol! Now this weekend hubby's mom is going to watch the girls for us so that we can attend a friends retirement party, and then we are staying at a hotel that night, just to have a little alone time. That doesn't happen very often when you have kids, lol!! It'll be nice just to get away for a bit! Hopefully it'll be a warmer weekend with a lot of sunshine! Well, need to go for now! Take care and God bless you all!! Lisa

No comments: