About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 6 - Love for God's Word

Today is Day 6 in our challenge of Praying for our Children.......today's topic is "Love for God's Word."................ Psalms 19:10 - "May my children grow to find Your Word more precious than much pure gold and sweeter than honey from the comb." I know this is something that I want my girls to realize.......I want them to be reading God's word, to hide it in their hearts, and to find that God's word is soo very precious. His word is still applicable for today and can help them find answers for the problems that they will face. Help me Lord Jesus to keep in your word also, and to share your word with my girls, and to show them just how precious your word is! Amen!

No comments: