About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Haven't been around...............SORRY!!!!

Forgive me for not posting for my prayer challenge, and just not posting in general! We are on the "move" again............this time to Tulsa, Oklahoma area!! I know, I know..........didn't we JUST move into our home here PA this past August??!! The answer is.........YES, we sure did!! We just accepted an offer on our house......now, if you know where we live, you'd be like "WOW, NOOOOOOOO WAY!!! I can't believe anyone would want to live there!!!" Yeah, well, we loved living in the country, out in the middle of the boonies........and must be the people buying our house love it too!!! haha!! The house has only been on the market for a month and a half, so I give all the praise and glory to GOD above!! HE is watching out for us and guiding our every "move".....no pun intended! lol!! Our closing date is set for July 26th, so we'll see how smoothly everything goes! We sure would appreciate any and all prayers in this matter as well! We still do not have a place to live down in Oklahoma, although we are working on it as I speak! (or type, lol!) So, that's about it in a nutshell......crazy busy packing and cleaning AGAIN!!! I hope to be a better blogger after we move.....we shall see how that goes at the time! As for now, my apologies and we will try this praying challenge at a later date! Thank you for understanding! God bless you all! Lisa

No comments: