About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Oh My Grief!!!!!!!

Has it REALLY been THAT long since I last posted??!?!?!! Yes, I believe it has.......aarrgghh!! We are still not moved just yet, but I have been sooooooo busy packing, sorting, and cleaning around here. I just haven't had time to sit and blog if ya know what I mean, lol! Please forgive me again about not finishing my prayer challenge......I do want to continue doing this, but it will have to wait til after we move to Oklahoma!! It's just a few days away.....I can't believe it.......it's almost here!! We are on another new adventure.......I believe that there is something in Oklahoma that God has for us.....I'm not sure exactly what THAT is yet, but I know I need to put my trust in Him, and know that He is in control! I'm scared, nervous, excited, and happy all at the same time! Yeah I know, I sound pretty messed up huh, lololol!!! Ah, that's okay....... I'm a tiny bit stressed but not toooo bad actually.......thank the Lord for my mother in law........she's been helping soooo much around here.......so if you read this Mom, THANK YOU for all you do!!! Love you!!! :) Well, just wanted to update and let you all that I didn't fall off the face of the earth JUST yet! LOL!! Hopefully I can check back in another week and a half to two weeks and HOPEFULLY be somewhat unpacked and settled.......idk, I guess we'll see once we get there! Well, that's all for today......take care and may God bless you!! Lisa

No comments: