About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Monday, August 18, 2014

Tulsakids Magazine Cover Photo Contest!!!! Please Help and VOTE!!!

Hey everyone! I know I have been soooooooooo lax and haven't written anything for a few months, I do apologize!! Things just got sooooooo busy around here with school and other things. Now it is a new school year and I am going to try AGAIN to be a better blogger!! We shall see if that happens!! I know I probably shouldn't even ask for help, since I've been such a terrible blogger, but............... I am going to ask anyhow. I have entered my youngest daughter in a contest to be on the cover of TulsaKids Magazine, you can find it on facebook just by typing that in. You will need to register in order to vote, but it's all free and you won't be asked for your life story to register. Here is the link you will need to find Rachel and her "Cheesy Smile" photo to vote on it! That link brings you to the welcome page where you can register. After registering, you may then vote...........go to the "Voting" tab and Rachel SHOULD be photo number 9......her name is Rachel and she is wearing a pink swimsuit with cherries all over it, and eating a cheese puff on the beach. Here is her picture to help you out!
I would appreciate all votes that we can get. I think my little cutie would just knock the socks off Tulsakids magazine cover! If you can help, please register and get your vote counted!! Voting is once a day thru August 31!! Thank you for your votes!!

No comments: