About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

September is Here!

Yay, Autumn is upon us.........well, almost anyhow! I probably won't see toooo much color around here til October sometime, but, I guess that's what I get for moving to Oklahoma from NY and PA!! Well, at least there will be SOME colors to look at within a little bit of a drive from Owasso! I love going for road trips.......especially to the Tallgrass Prairie to photograph all the bison..........they are just beautiful to watch, and the country out there is is just so calming for me. I LOVE the country and hope to live there again someday soon!! Well, since I have been on a quest to be more organized in things the past couple of years, this fall I have started to do Meal Planning for the month. I just started, so we'll see how it goes! If you'd like to see a sample of my menu, here it is: September Menu 2014 Monday Sept. 1.........hamb. and hot dogs tues...................tacos wed....................pork chops (crockpot) thurs..................crockpot chicken and biscuits frid...................individual pizzas and/or leftovers saturday...............breakfast sunday.................grill day Monday Sept. 8.........meatloaf tues...................enchiladas (crockpot).....spirit night sonic wed....................spaghetti and meatballs thurs..................baked chicken friday.................tailgate party/fall picnic at school saturday...............grill day sunday.................roast (crockpot) Monday Sept. 15........(crockpot) beef stew tues...................tacos wed....................crockpot chicken and noodles thurs..................bbq pork chops crockpot friday.................Lasagna rollups saturday...............Out to eat? sunday.................grill day Monday Sept. 22........Stuffed pasta shells tuesday................enchiladas...............spirit night freddy's wed....................crockpot pork chops thurs..................spaghetti and meatballs friday.................tacos saturday...............pizzas sunday.................grill day Monday Sept. 29........Meatloaf tues...................Pancake breakfast I might have to make some adjustments through the month, but for now........this is a rough schedule for us! I even did my grocery shopping for just about the entire month as well! Bought all our meat at Sam's Club and spent $189, and most of the non perishables and other fresh food at our local Walmart for $164! I'm pretty sure we'll have to go to the store at least once a week for milk, bread, Oj, or something that we run out of...........but at least we have a plan for each day, each week, and the whole month. No more guessing what's for dinner at 4pm every night!!! lol!! I will continue to update and let everyone know how things are going. I am also trying to use coupons to cut costs as well. Keep a look out and see what's goin' on.........if you have any good recipes or other meals that might sound good, let me know! Thanks and have a wonderful day! Lisa

No comments: