About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Good Sunday Evening!

Good evening!
Just wanted to stop in and say hello!  The family is all back to being healthy it seems..........YAY!!  Fingers crossed and prayers have been said!  I don't like when the family or myself is sick......yuck! Not to mention the house gets a tad bit neglected too.......ugh!  Well, the girls go back to school tomorrow, soooooo, I can get busy around here!  I still need to make my grocery list and my January meal plan calendar!  Well, need to go already........Christmas vacation is over and school starts back up tomorrow morning!  Gotta get my girls ready and in bed!  Sleep well and peace be with you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad everyone is feeling well again! :)