About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome to the New Year 2015!!

Yay!!  I am so happy that a new year has come again, but also sad to see this last year go.  It was a great year filled with many happy memories and adventures.  My prayer is that 2015 will be even better!  Some of my goals for this year, (notice I said goals and not resolutions, heheee!) will be to TRY to blog each and everyday, if not each day, then at LEAST a couple times a week.  I have been so bad in the past and this is something that I think that is worth doing.  I also need to put in my God time....spend at least a few minutes with my Lord and savior each day, maybe even join a bible study!  I also am still on my "Simplifying" kick, and trying to be more organized in my meal planning, grocery shopping, cleaning, and everything else, lol.  I am usually a pretty quiet person at first too, unless I know you REALLY well, then I can be a little crazy at times, but I am going to try to step out of my "comfort zone" a bit this year too.  I will definitely need prayer for that goal!!  I want to spend more time with my girls and not be on the computer QUITE so much when they are home.  I also need to exercise more and watch what I eat........I have lost around 14 pounds so far and I know I can keep going.......I also want to be a little more creative.  Well, that's about it for now.....yeah, I know, kind of random thoughts, but that's what I am working on.........maybe I'm just a "random" kind of person, idk, we'll see!!  Happy New Year everyone!! <3

No comments: