About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Paper Popsicles

Paper Popsicles is an awesome site with a great bunch of gals.....they all have at least one thing in common.......their love of scrapbooking! They also have TONS of inspiration in their gallery, and they have a very cool blog as well!! Please check it out here! Or click on the link in my side bar under my blog list! They always have something fun on there! Thanks and have a great day!!

2 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

Hey Lisa! Love your blog!! Thanks for sharing the Paper Popsicles info - see you there on the message board!

CraftinessbyB said...

Hey Lisa :) If you like crafty projects the kids can even do here is a great website to check out called Zakka Life ~ http://zakkalife.blogspot.com/ ~ They also have craft projects just for us adults, and are easy to do.