About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!!!!

Yup, we had our first snow day yesterday! Boy was I happy!! I didn't get to sleep in, but I didn't have to go out in all that blustery goodness outside!! It was horrible! Blizzard and whiteout.......fun fun FUN!! Well, that's Southwestern NY for ya! Well anyhow........Julie got to stay home from school......she went outside to play a couple times, then came inside to have hot chocolate and take a nice hot bath to warm herself up! We didn't have boots for Rachel yet, so we couldn't take her outside to play......
Later that night after daddy got home, we started a game of Monopoly.....Julie's first time with this game......I think we've created a monopoly monster, lol!! She's getting the hang of it and she's only 6!!!! We got tired and left the game on the dining room table to play the next day!

We woke up this morning (saturday) and started playing again.......lol.....let me tell ya, Julie is really hooked! I played for awhile more, then I left to take Rachel and go to Walmart.....we got some more stuff to make cookies and we found Rachel a pair of boots! Yay!!!! After we got home, daddy was cleaning the rugs and told us that he beat Julie in Monopoly! Julie had to sell her three railroads to pay $950 rent to daddy for one of his properties........it was funny to hear daddy tell about it..........anyhow........I think this game will definately be a family favorite to play from now on!

This weekend I am also participating in a Christmas online scrapbooking crop at From Here 2 Scrapternity It's a great place to meet friends, get some great inspiration from their gallery, and also have a wonderful time chatting away! Please stop by and let them know I sent you! There are some really great challenges and prizes to help get you motivated! If you get a chance, come check it out!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: