About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Two Days Before Christmas Eve..........

And soooooooo much to do! Cookies to bake, presents to wrap, gifts to finish, laundry to do, a house to clean, dishes to be done, food to get ready, kids to take care of (one with a runny nose now, lol!).........aaaaahhhhhh!! LOL!! OK, deep breaths........things will get done, they always do!! I don't need to stress out now, just keep at things and get things done one thing at a time! Right? Right!! OK, I better get off the computer and get things going!

No comments: