About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6, 2010

Well, had kind of a slow uneventful day today..........just the good 'ol household chores and such......what a great life! lol!! Played with baby Rachel for awhile today, and bejeweled blitz on Facebook........then, when Julie came home we worked on her homework......wow, can't believe what they are teaching 1st graders now! She's already learning about coins, and what are the fewest coins to make a certain amount, and how to write dollars and cents and all that.....I don't think I learned that til maybe at least 3rd grade or 4th?! I don't know, I can't really remember back THAT far, lol!! This stuff is pretty tough for a 1st grader to handle, at least I think it is.......but thank goodness, I think Julie is grasping it! Well, we'll see what tomorrow holds! lol!

Now we are sitting here watching Knight Rider reruns, and just relaxing having some family time.........well, I suppose I better get dd Julie ready for bed and stories read to her.......til next time!

No comments: