About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The "Eve" of February and all is well.......

I cannot believe that January flew by soooooo fast! Where did it go? Did you see it?? I know I didn't!! Well, I am hoping that February slows down just a little bit, even though I am not too fond of the cold and snow, I still love spending time with my family and treasuring every moment! I hope I get some great photos for this next month because I am TRYING to work on this thing called Project 12....it's where I scrapbook things that happen each month and document them, then I can put them together in their own album......it'll be cool to go thru it at the end of the year and see what we did and how we've changed! Anyhow, I hope that I keep on top of this!

Yesterday I got to spend some time scrapping!! Hubby let me go to a crop, so I got a few pages done! Yay!!







Tomorrow is the day that I start as the Guest Designer at From Here 2 Scrapternity , it's a great place to be! It is a faith-based scrapbooking message board that has very friendly people, great challenges, and inspiring layouts and projects. I hope that you'll stop by sometime and see us, please tell them that Lisa (scrapadoodler) sent you!

No comments: