About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!!

Wow, I can't believe we are in a new year already, and 2010 nonetheless! I hope this will be a great year for everybody! God bless you all!!

Well, Julie and I spent New Year's eve at church.....she had fun on the inflatables! They clear out the sanctuary and fill it with bouncy goodness! The kids have a blast! I will post some pics later, due to my computer not working right! lol!! Mark volunteered to be a chaperone for the teen overnighter at church on New Year's.......Julie, Rachel, and I were in bed by 9pm! I know, we are party poopers! lol!! Oh well, we needed the rest!

On to scrapbooking......there will be a January cyber crop at From Here 2 Scrapternity on the 15th - 17th.......I promise it will be a blast! Please stop by and check it out! Lots of fun challenges and lots of fabulous prizes also!

No comments: