About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend 2011

WOW! What a great weekend! The sun was shining for most of it too, so that helped alot! Spent some much needed time together with family and friends, good food, parades, and of course picture taking time! lol!! I love taking pics of the kids, they can give me some cute poses and looks when they want to! We even went to the Lakeview Cemetery for Memorial Day ceremonies......beautiful ceremony!

I can't believe that June is just about here! Three more weeks and dd Julie will be out of school for the summer! Yay!! I always look forward to summertime and not being in such a routine for things. Well, here are some pics that I took this weekend! Have a great week and enjoy!





2 comments:

Carla said...

Wow, you did get some great photos! Its always nice to have great weather and little kids and a camera..................super cute!

Laurie and Chris said...

Great picture Lisa!!