About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Rainy Gloomy Day!

Wow, has it been almost a month since I last posted?! Oh my, I will try to be better about that! We've only had a couple really nice days so far for this Spring season, otherwise it's been rather rainy, cold, and gloomy......hopefully the Summer season will be VERY nice to us! I am in need of much warmer weather here!! lol!

Not too much going on to really talk about yet, but just wanted to let you all know that I am still here, just been really busy!

Will write again soon!
God bless!

No comments: