About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Friday, May 20, 2011

New Scrapbooking site!

I found a new place on the web for scrapbooking!
Come take a looksie at MY SCRAPS! They have a crop going on this weekend!
I'm gonna try to participate as much as I can!
I'd love to see some of friends there too!

No comments: