About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Friday, June 22, 2012

An Expensive Day!

Boy, today was surely ONE of the most expensive days EVAH!!! Well, we traded in our Jeep Cherokee for a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo.......well, from what I got to drive it today, I LOVE IT!!!!!! Hubby used it tonight to take dd Julie to see the movie BRAVE! We'll use it tomorrow when we all go to get our hair cuts and go to see Grammy!!! We got a great deal on our trade, but still, it was quite a bit of money for ONE DAY!!

Next.....to the bank for house paperwork.....yucky.....and writing a check for bank fees today.......UGH!! And WOW, closing costs nowadays, SERIOUSLY!! I think my jaw almost hit the floor when I saw that amount......you would think with all the house hunter shows I've watched, I would've thought to ask the seller to help us with closing costs, but NOOOOOOOO, I can't remember to do THAT! Talk about going senile or having a blonde moment, even though I'm a redhead, lol!! Sheeeeeeesh!!

Anyhow, those two events today made for a couple good sized checks today.....now I'm a little worried about having the money at closing.......well, I'll just have to get a few more photography jobs and hubby will have to do some overtime.....good thing we both LOVE what we do!!! I think we'll be doing an awful lot of praying about this too!! I know we just need to trust the Lord, that HE knows exactly what's going on, and HE will make a way where there seems to be no way!!

Well, that's my bit for today! Enjoy the weekend!

No comments: