About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Monday, June 18, 2012

We Got It!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!! We bought a new house! Finally!! After looking at soooooo many houses and putting in a couple of offers on a couple other places, the third time really was a charm! Here is a picture of our new home to be! I can't wait to decorate for all the holidays, especially Christmas......I am sooooo going to go all out this year!!


It's on approx. half an acre, that's about what we had before, but more of this property is usable, unlike our last place! I think we even have room for a pretty good sized pool and/or a playground set! Yay!!!
I am sooooooooo excited!! It's been nice in our rental trailer, but it'll be nice to be in an actual house again!! It's also a 3 bedroom, so each of our little girls will get their own room, YAY!! I think Daddy and I are MORE EXCITED for that than they are, lol!! I am soooooo going to try to keep a place for everything and keep everything in it's place........my word for the year has been "SIMPLIFY"! Soooo, we shall see! It's so amazing to see how God has had His hand in this whole entire process of moving here to PA. All glory to Him for leading us down here and hubby to his new job. Thanks God! You truly are AWESOME!!

No comments: