About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Cookin' Up Scrapbooking Creations

WooooooooHoooooooooo!! I am so excited......guess who is now a part of the Master Chef Challenge Team at Cookin' Up Scrapbooking Creations??!!!! Yep, you guessed it.......yours truly!! One of the girls was stepping down from the team and then she sent out a mass email to find someone to take her place......I was just ecstatic when they chose me........how cool was that?!! Sooooooo, to all my faithful followers, please stop by and visit or join Cookin'Up Scrapbooking Creations site and say hello and check out all the fun we have planned for the next few months....can anyone say WOW WOW WOW!!!! You are NOT going to want to miss any of it!! Stay tuned!! Here is the link for the Cookin'Up Scrapbook Creations blog that I am featured on if you'd like to check it out!! I'd love to see some old friends stopping by!! Well, enough for tonight! Take care and sleep well.....I know I will, lol!!

No comments: