About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Totally Awesome, Like, Gag me with a spoon!!!!!!

Come join us at Cookin' Up Scrapbooking Creations in the month of October....it will be sooooooo much fun, like totally!! Like, there will challenges and projects that are inspired by "The 80's"!!! Like totally gag me with a spoon!!! How exciting is that?!! I think it's gonna be like totally AWESOME!!!! I'd love to see ya'all there and participating! You can click on the picture to the right to get there on Oct. 1!! It's gonna totally rock!! I can't wait to see ya!!

No comments: