About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sept.1, 2012

September already?! Where did the summer go? Oh wait, I know.......it went by way toooo fast! We were in the process of purchasing a new house over the summer and moving to there from our rental trailer......wow, now THAT was not fun, lol!! All the paperwork and packing and cleaning......I am sooooooo happy all THAT is over with now! We can finally relax in our new home and get settled in and make it ours.....here is a pic of our new place!



AND we got all moved BEFORE our oldest daughter started school........YAY US!!!! Here is a pic of my two girls waiting for the bus together.....aren't they cute?! My oldest started school this year on Aug. 27...a week earlier than she started in NY!



Each girl got her own room too.......boy, Mom and Dad are LOVIN' that!! Our oldest is lovin' it too! Our youngest, well.......she still has to get used to the idea that she can't just walk in to her sister's room anymore when she wants to, like she used to do when they shared a room.....just doesn't work that way anymore, lol! Our youngest is also potty training......yes, she's a late bloomer in that area...she is 4 now and just learning.

I now have my own scrapbooking area in our sunroom....I'm soooo excited! I haven't really scrapped in at least a couple of months..not sure I remember what to do, lol!! I will try to get some pictures up later of that.

Well, September is here now and that means Autumn is just about here too. That is my favorite season.....stay tuned for some Seasonal decorating I HOPE!! Have a great day and I'll see ya soon!

No comments: