About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Wow, November is here already!

Where did October go?!! I can't believe that I skipped the entire month........ I was going to be so faithful.......ugh!! Well, if at first you don't succeed, try try again! So, here goes!

Well, it's the first part of November 2014. Thanksgiving is coming up at the end of the month and will be here before we know it! Then Christmas!!!! Then New Year's!!! Okay Lisa, you are getting way ahead of yourself, let's slow down a little bit. Okay................ now............

I have been back at My Scraps and More quite a bit lately too......feels good to be back with my scrappy friends and getting inspired!! I participated in the October Kit swap with a few other ladies. We each sent a "Kit" of our stash of scrappy supplies to someone else, for them to make a page with! Here is the page that I made and the goodies that I received!!



My Scraps and More is going to be holding a Pinspirational crop November 7 - 16.......I'd love for you to stop by and check it out!! It'll be "Pinspirational!"

I am still doing my monthly meal planning, so far it's been working out pretty well! I go grocery shopping tomorrow for this month. I can't wait to see how that goes!! I try to get as much as I can for as LITTLE as I can! hahaha! Using my coupons (what I have of them, lol!) and price matching other stores at Walmart! Last month I spent $270 for my total bill for the ONE trip, and that pretty much lasted us for the entire month. We have four people in our family, so I thought that was pretty good. We did have to get milk, bread, and cereal a few times throughout the month, oh, and coffee once for me, lol.............but other than that, I think we did pretty fabulously! A couple of the meals my girls didn't really care for, so we won't put those into the rotation again .............. we will try some new ones and stick to the meals that we know as well.

Other than that, I have been busy crafting my December Daily album!


Well, that's all for tonight. I hope to be back soon with more scrappy goodness, or meal planning tips/ideas, couponing, or just crafting or something!!! Take care and God bless!! Lisa

3 comments:

ruth said...

Really cute album! I'm 'thinking' about mine but haven't started yet. I am doing a Thankful album in November though, so I have my hands full right now.

Stopping by your blog via My Scraps & More! :)

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE LOVE the page you created with the kit and your dec daily looks amazing!!! way to go!!!

Lisa said...

Thank you Ruth and Wendi!!!