About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fall is almost over........

Yep, Fall is almost over and winter weather will be here shortly!!  That means, more craftiness and scrapping inside, and some holiday baking coming up!!  AND decorating for Christmas!!  Yay!!

Today was a very good day......my oldest finished her Science Fair Project.........a couple days ahead of schedule!  WoooooooHooooooo!!!  I told her, if you get it finished, you can have the rest of the weekend to do your Minecraft papercrafting!!  I am sooooooo sneaky!!  lol!!  Well, it worked though!  Go Mom!!!  Now we don't have to worry about that tomorrow.  BUT, I DO have to help my youngest decorate a paper turkey to bring back to school........oh well, good thing I have scrappy supplies to help with that!!  Yay for crafty time with my little one!

Now since I didn't post any Halloween or Fall type pictures, I figured I had better get some of those in! Here they are!!
My oldest carving her pumpkin!

My youngest(in the cheetah vest) and her friend, with the pumpkins
My two goofballs!

My two beauties!!

Halloween costumes: Dorothy (Wizard of Oz) and Stampy Longnose (Minecraft)


For those of my friends and followers, just a reminder!!!!.................
There is a Pinspirational scrapbooking crop that My Scraps and More is having right now!!! It is happening until Nov. 16! So you don't have any excuse not to get in a little bit of scrappin' or craftin'!! You do NOT need to know how to do pinterest or even have an account to join in this scrappy crop, you just need to stop on over and check it out!! I have not yet had any time this weekend for scrapping, but I am indeed going to make some time this coming week to join in cuz I need some scrappy mojo again!! I just recently finished my december daily album, now I need to do some regular pages and also work on some Christmas crafty gifts!!

Hope ya'all had a Happy Fall and are ready for some much cooler weather that's a comin'!!!
Let me be the first to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving and an early MERRY CHRISTMAS!