About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Monday, November 10, 2014

Prayers for Peanut Pie

As I sit here at my computer tonight, I can hear the dryer going and I can hear my little Peanut Pie coughing at times.  I pray that the Lord will touch my little girl tonight, help her fever to break, and help her cough to go away.  I know that kids get sick at times when they are little, but boy oh boy, my heart just breaks and the worry sets in with this Momma when my girls are sick.  I wanna do anything and everything I can to make them better yesterday!  But, I know it doesn't really happen like that, although that would be wonderful if it did.  All I can do is give them the proper medicines, lots of water and fluids, lots of hugs, and lots of prayers!  My God loves me, loves my girls, and my family.  He will take care of my girls............I need to set my worries aside and know that He is in control.
Have a good night, sleep well, and if you are reading this tonight, please say extra prayers for my little girl.  Thank you and God bless!

No comments: