About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Baby is mobile!!

Well, it's been awhile since I last blogged, but with good reason! lol! I have been playing with my girls and my little baby who is now almost 7 months old is crawling!! Yay!! She started a couple of days ago! She also ate some stage 1 sweet potatoes a couple of days ago and seemed to LOVE them! lol! Not too fond of applesauce, but is eating it anyhow!

I have also been reconnecting with alot of people from my past on Facebook, it's been alot of fun! It really is amazing at how many people are on there!

It sure is a beautiful day outside today, but sure is cold!!! I sooooooo can't wait til Spring! Isn't it supposed to be right around the corner? It can come anyday it wants to! Well, that's about all for today!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

nice to see you again! Wowee! She is crawling already! Holy moly! Gotta see some pictures!