About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Frantic Friday!

Oh my, what a day this has been!!! It started out like any other day and all was going well until............the afternoon!

Well, I needed to stop by Julie's school to pick up Julie and drop off some money for her book order, well, I stopped.......and when we got back out to the truck, I looked at it, and it was leaning toward the other side.....YUP, you guessed it, a FLAT tire! Uuuugggghhhhhh!!!!! It just HAD to happen today, TODAY of all days! Tonite was Julie's program at church and then when daddy came home, he couldn't go to her program cuz he had to fix the truck.

Well, Julie did wonderful at her program tonite, sang all of her songs, new all the motions, and was singing "Jesus is the Rock and He rolled my blues away" all the way home! It was sooooo cute! She was a little off key, but it sounded perfect to me!! I will post some pics later.




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Awwww! Adorable pics!!!!