About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New High Chair for Baby!

Yay, baby has a new high chair, now Rachel can join us at the table for meals! Although she won't quite be eating the food we eat yet, she will still be stuck with her baby food, but, she can now be an active part of the family at the dinner table! WooooHooooooo!!


She really loves having her own chair now too!! Big sister can help feed her as well, both girls love that!! Rachel is now eating sweet potatoes, butternut squash, pears, applesauce, and is now trying green beans......those aren't going over too well though, lol, but we'll keep trying them for a few days!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

she has the same hair color as you, eh? I love that she can sit at the table now like a big girl!