About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Relaxin' Saturday

What a great day today was! I got to sleep in, spend time with Julie and have a girls day out with her, spend time with my nieces and nephews, then come home to my hubby and precious little baby Rachel! It was such a windy day today, but the sun came out after awhile and it was just so beautiful out, even though it was freezing!!

While Julie and daddy were playing downstairs, I brought baby Rachel into my room while I cleaned and organized my scrappy area! And boy did it need it!!!! Here is a pic of the newly cleaned table!


Now, after I get Julie and Rachel to sleep, Mommy is going to go into her room and try to get a little bit creative! I have challenges from Two Spotted Dogs to do, or Birthday Bash Crop challenges from Scrapbook Doodle to do, or I have some challenges from My Sketch World to choose from...........believe me, there are tons of other places too, but these are the ones that I am working on right now! Well, that's about it for tonite. If I get scrappy, I will try to post pics tomorrow! Peace out!

No comments: