About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Friday, April 24, 2009

First Sunny and warm day at the Park!

Today after school, Julie, Rachel, and I went to the Gerry Park. I had promised Julie we'd go friday after school if she could go the whole week without any zaps at school.........well, she was a good girl all week at school and no zaps! So mommy kept her promise and we went to the park......the park in Gerry that Julie hadn't been to yet......she didn't have as much fun as she thought, due to the fact that she was feeling a little under the weather and was a little tired as well. She did have some fun as you can tell by the pictures!






It was also a first for baby Rachel to be at the park this year as well! First ride in the baby swing, first time crawling on the grass, and first time watching big sister have a little bit of fun as well.



1 comment:

Angele said...

Can't believe Julie was laying down at a playground. Glad that you captured it with a photo. That is cute that they get "zaps" at school; Bruce gets strikes, and he got "1" ("3" being the absolute worst) today :(