About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 Days before Christmas!

Wow, can you believe it?! Christmas is just about here......it takes so long to get here and then "POOF!", it's gone in a day! I am just about done wrapping presents, didn't have to get toooo many this year, lol!! I didn't make hardly any Christmas cookies this year, although dd Julie did make a few cutouts a couple of weeks ago, maybe I'll make some tonight! I'm just not stressing over anything this year, and you know what...it's working! I'm not worried about anything......not worried if anyone likes their gift or not, not worried about cookies, or Christmas dinner......just taking it one day at a time and enjoying the season! I love it!! Especially the candy canes....yummy!! lol!!

Oh, I tried out for the Design team at Sassy Lil' Sketches so I'm waiting to hear back about that! I'm hoping that I make it, but if not, that's okay too, it's still a wonderful fun site that I enjoy being a part of!

Have a Merry Christmas season and a very Happy New Year 2011!! Peace! Lisa

1 comment:

Gramma said...

Best of luck on your design team member quest! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!