About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

STILL Snowing and Blowing......WOW!!!

Life is chilly here in western NY..Wow...this snow doesn't seem like it's going to stop........I'm already at the point where I want spring already!! haha!!


Well, today was rather a boring day.....didn't do a whole lot of housework, but I did make a short trip to our local library! It wasn't snowing tooo bad when I went. I found some good books for Julie to help her with her reading, and then I looked at some of the New Better Homes and Gardens Christmas books they had just put out! I found a cute book filled with crafty ornaments to make, so we'll see if I get creative enough to make some before Christmas actually gets here! LOL!!

Then, after Julie got home from school today, we worked on her homework and got that done........then I found a couple of pages from her reading workbook to do. I told her she's going to keep doing these workbook pages til she's reading and understanding what she reads very well!! Not sure how long it'll be, but I'm hoping it won't be tooooo long!


After her homework was done, after supper was finished, and after she and her sister played for awhile........we started to make some cut out cookies! I had the dough in the fridge, so I set it out to room temp today so it would be workable enough for us tonite! I showed Julie how I did things and then let her go to town, well, at least for a couple of cookie sheets anyhow, then we ran out of time for fun! It was time for bed soon, and SURVIVOR, can't forget that!!!! haha!!



Finally, mommy is having a little quiet time, well ALMOST quiet time......Rachel didn't go to sleep due to her cold and stuffy nose, so she's on the couch watching Calliou on netflix.


Maybe she'll fall asleep there, I don't know.......Mom's can dream, can't they?! haha!! Oh well, that's all for today....enjoy the pics and hopefully I'll remember to post tomorrow!

1 comment:

Gramma said...

Beautiful family pictures!