About Me

My photo
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Hi! I'm Lisa, or Scrapadoodler on my scrapbooking sites. I am married and have two beautiful little girls ages 9 and 4. I am a believer in Jesus - a child of the King. I love CHRISTMAS, photography, scrapbooking, trash to treasure home decor, and anything crafty! I also have a new love of cleaning and organizing. I have a growing collection of snowmen and I just LOVE Christmas! I hope you enjoy my blog....sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and spend a little time with me! God bless you today!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Snowing and blowing!

Wow, what a day it is here in western NY, it's snowing and blowing...AGAIN!! LOL..that's about all it ever seems to do in the winter here in this state, oh well, it's ok, I don't HAVE to go anywhere so I can stay all warm and cozy here at home! :)

Today is "Trying to catch up on Laundry Day"! I'm getting there, little by little!

I also found another wonderful scrappy message board.....it's called Sassy Lil' Sketches! They just opened their forum Dec. 2 and it looks to be a VERY friendly and fun board! Stop on over and let them know you found them from my blog!!

Well, need to get dd Rachel down for her nap, then hopefully I can catch up on some scrappiness! LOL!!

Have a great day bloggers and God bless you all!!

2 comments:

Gramma said...

Stay warm!!!!!

Jean said...

We're still getting snow tonight. I'm really getting tired of this! Jean